Friday 4 November 2016

Introducing the Hounds

Ricky--My third and most independently intelligent Greyhound.  Single handedly responsible for most of my dog-related house repairs, at least one insurance claim, my obsession with baby gates, and a few grey hairs for some of his escapades.  He's also worth his weight in gold for being able to go to any event anywhere and schmooze with anyone he meets!  
Welcome to my dog blog!  I'm a bit of a gear-junkie Greyhound lover, much to the benefit of my leash of hounds.  They have each provided their own unique challenges over the years and have taught me to be a much better dog owner.  I wanted to start sharing some of my experiences so other dog and Greyhound owners can explore ways to help enrich their own pet's lives.  We have a very geared-up year ahead so will have lots of neat experiences to share!
Kate is my first and oldest Greyhound.  She lives for
sunshine, cuddles, and visits to the beach.  She's a proper
princess and even has her own tiara.

Ali is my fourth and youngest hound, and by far the
most active!  She has also been one of my most
challenging dogs, but equally a catalyst for
some of my best learning!
Ollie--my second Greyhound, recently departed.  He lived
for  his barrel chair, squeaky toys, and car rides and had to most
admirably positive outlook in the face of his many medical issues.

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to your blog. I've learned so much from you over the last few years, Christina, so I'm excited that you've started this blog. I can't wait to read the next installment!

    ReplyDelete